As with all retail websites, your information is collected when you shop online with Reconnect. We use this information to enhance your future shopping experiences with us, to contact you about your orders and to send you any special offers and promotional material we think may be of interest to you. The information we collect is:
- Your name
- Email address: we send you updates of your order’s progress and any of our marketing emails we think may interest you. Please note we also keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us to help keep track of any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
- Telephone/mobile number: this is only used to contact you about your order
- Credit card details: your details are securely stored with our payment processing partner using bank-grade encryption
- Billing and delivery address: used to confirm payment information and deliver your parcel. We occasionally also make your name and billing address details available to selected third-party businesses whose products we think you may also love.
When you place an order or register your information with us, you are agreeing to the above usage of your information. However, you can manage your mailing subscription preferences by following the below steps or signing into your online account and saving your preferences in the Mailing Subscriptions section.
- If you do not wish to receive our marketing emails please email firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
- If you do not wish to have your information made available to third parties please email email@example.com with your name and address details to unsubscribe.
All Reconnect online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers. Our site is powered by Shopify, certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting ('first party cookies') or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing ('third party cookies').
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices.
The cookies stored on your computer, smartphone or other device when you access this website are set by Reconnect, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website, and other third parties.